Indoor water features can look classy as well as having a number of practical benefits. Read on to find out more.
If you were to add a pricey sculpture or canvas to the decor of the home, not only would it be pleasant to look at, it would probably be the subject of conversation among your guests, that being said, it would not offer any other benefits. An indoor water fountain is not only a piece of art, but its benefits equal its beauty. The main reason why people come to Indoor Fountain Pros is because they are looking to add a focal point to their homes; however they are usually clueless as to the benefits an indoor fountain can provide.
1. Relaxing — commonly when people describe their day to day schedules, “hectic” and “chaotic” are two of the most commonly used words. Whether you work two jobs, are a business owner, or a stay-at-home parent, there are days I am sure you would give everything you own for a clone. What you deserve when you come home is a calming environment. The nerves are soothed and stress is relieved with the sound of cascading water. I am sure that you are aware of the adverse effects that stress can have on your overall health, this is why this is extremely beneficial to your health.
2. Quality sleep — Even if what you decide to purchase is one of our larger fountains for your living room, you should also consider taking at least a table top water feature to add to your bedroom. This will help to calm your mind, allowing you to fall asleep much faster as well as an achiever a much deeper state of sleep, what this means is that you will wake up a lot more refreshed than you currently have been.
3. Quality of the air — There are a couple of ways in which indoor wall water fountains improve the quality of the air. For starters, as we all know water evaporates. What this means is that the indoor fountain you purchase will constantly be adding just a bit more moisture into the air. You may be plagued with dry air from running a heater or the air conditioner; this will help to combat that dry air. Secondly, negative ions are created by moving water; this neutralizes particles that are positively charged, such as dander and dust.
4. Noise barrier — not only is the sound from an indoor fountain soothing, it will also help to mask unpleasant noises. Whether what you have to put up with is traffic, dogs barking outside, loud music or kids screaming, when you have the gentle and soothing sound of water to listen to while in your home, these noises will not be so noticeable.
5. Focal point — I am sure that you are aware that each room should have some kind of a focal point; in any space that they occupy, indoor water fountains naturally become the focal point. If what you are trying to create is a place where eyes will come to rest, why not make it a focal point that is soothing. Any sized water feature will draw attention. Each and every room in your home should have a great focal point. You should at least add a small tabletop variety to your dining room and home office.